CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

pure, simple, real.

It only seems fair to start off my blogging experience with a little rap.
its gonna be pure, simple, real so don't give me no crap.
It should be nice being able to keep up with all you chap's!
oh snap, oh snap.
"My pen drips,
as i scribble my thoughts on thin strips,
of emotion."
I borrowed those lines from my g's Jurassic five.
Masters of their time
they really know whats up, know how to rhyme.
I used to think blogging was a crime,
but now I've had a change of mind.
yo
cause you better know
I'm the j to the ea n the i the e
cant no other girl put it down like me
wicka wicka what?
so peace and love don't you ever forget.

*best read out loud, maybe ask someone to lay down a beat.
** oh and dont be afraid to get up and move yo feet.
:)



3 comments:

Emily said...

im dying! i SO wish i had your rapping skillz!

Sara said...

Lol! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Tevye said...

your ol'man thinks that rap is crap
but you got it down to a science, oh snap! So I won't make a great big flap I'll just give yo' fanny a great big slap! Hmmm hmmm, oh yeah.