CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

When life gets hard, discouraging, and looks hopeless i like to make lists of things that make me happy to lift my spirits :)

Things that make me HAPPY!

Sunny days, adventures, BEADED CURTAINS, PEACE symbols, little botiques in the middle of nowhere, used bookstores, regular book stores, coffee shops in the citly, insense, COLORS, dresses, being barefoot, being different, dancing, dancing in abandoned golf courses at night when no one is around, staring at the stars and having the stars stare back, counting the stars, talking about past times with friends, dreaming about the future, being on a schedule, following the rules, THROWING THE RULES OUT THE WINDOW, lightning storms in the summer, the sound of rain, the way snow sparkles, MY FAMILY, going on walks, laughing til i cry/ crying til i laugh/ or perhaps both at the same time, texting random things that people dont understand, getting reply's that dont exactly make sense either, inside jokes, sarcasm, fashion, kissing, peacock earrings, being held by someone just to be held... without an ounce of selfishness on either side, big baggy t-shirts, sitting in the hot tub after working out, rain tree, suprise parties, MY MOM! spending all day at the lake, TAN LINES! hiking, taking pictures, not making decisions, catholic thrift stores, pretending to be a homie g, truly believing i'm gangsta, making up raps, making people laugh, when people get my sense of humor, THE WORD LIBERATING, falling in love, laughing so hard your face hurts, a hot shower, no lines at the grocery store, getting mail, hearing a favorite song on the radio, hot towels fresh out of the dryer, chocolate milk, a good conversation, the beach, finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter, midnight phone calls that last for hours, running through the sprinklers, laughing for no reason at all, waking up and realizing you still have a few hours to sleep, first kiss, having someone play with my hair, hot chocolate runs, road trips with friends, swinging on swings, making cookies, holding hands with someone i care about, sunrise, sunsets, knowing that someone misses me, HUGS, knowing i've done the right thing no matter what other people think. feeling pain in order to feel joy, feeling peace and holding onto the way it feels, finding beauty around me even when things dont look so pretty, feeling emotion in general, having moments (although very rare) when life seems so clear, being passionate even though at times i dont know what to be passionate about, being passionate about passion itself.

what makes you happy?

4 comments:

The Betitas said...

now that was liberating!! I haven't made a what makes me happy list for soo soooooo long!! I forgot how much that really does really really help. I'll have to post one on my blog! Thanks for the idea.

Tevye said...

Ok - two references to kissing - could you be a little more specific? And by the way, that $20 bill was mine - I've been wondering where it went since last winter!

melanie said...

Wow!! Jeanie thanks for that! It makes me want to make my own list... In fact, I think I will.

The Betitas said...

i love the new peace layout!