CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pretty.

Today. Today was a pretty day. I felt pretty. The sky was pretty... normal, and so were the trees. There were lots of colorful blossoms to be observed and enjoyed. 

The sun was a big disco ball, and I danced. 
I woke up at a slow pace. 
I got ready to the beat of some french electronica music. 
I walked. Found a pretty awesome used bookstore with lots of pretty neat books, and an even cooler underground bead store with lots of pretty things. 
I bought some fierce blue earrings at the catholic thrift store for a pretty fierce price. 25 cents ... mmmm hmmm! 
I enjoyed a delicious vanilla raspberry italian soda at a local coffee house and dreamed up some pretty cool things for my life. 
I researched the genocide in darfur and checked out 3 books on genocide just for the mere sake of learning something new.
Also, I payed the gym a visit and ended my pretty day with a steaming hot shower.
I fell asleep reading one of my favorite books 'cry, the beloved country.'
   PRETTY = PEACEFUL=SMILES

2 comments:

Emily said...

when did you grow up? you didn't play with barbies and take a nap and have a peanut butter sandwich? I love you! I still feel old when I read of my baby sisters college adventures. Glad you had a pretty day, pretty girl.

Tevye said...

I think you are pretty cool - see you soon.