CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bleeding Colors


I try my best,
I don't succeed.
I am so tired,
but I can't sleep.

I have friends,
but I walk alone.
My confusion is endless,
it goes on and on.

I try and talk,
my words are replaced
with the tears
that stream down my face.

In the future
where will I be?
Right now I'm lost
and incomplete.

I step back,
take a breath.
Something is broken.
I'm such a mess.

Is there anyone out there who is lost and hurt and lonely too? Are they bleeding my colors into one? Have i come undone? I wonder if there is a chance to overcome or maybe I'm just back at square one.

LOOK UP! AT NIGHT.
LETS START FLYING, TRYING.
STOP CRYING.
SOMETIMES I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE.


If you could see this then you'd understand, if you could feel this then you'd understand. But I don't understand. My heart is heavy and it affects my eyes, it's hard to see clearly. the beauty comes in not understanding, and not always knowing.
The beauty of the search for passion, for meaning, for peace.

Love
Believe, Breath
Don't talk, listen
Discover.
The future is full of discovery. I'm in control! Where do I want to go? What things do I want to know? I am in control. Somebody is listening to what I say. I'm under the surface, I'm trying to break through. Trying to reassure and be reassured that it's all going to be okay.

1 comments:

The Betitas said...

everything's going to be alright!