CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where would I be if all my DREAMS came true?

I WANT to wake up and exercise
eat healthy!
Get ready for the day.

Smile.
         TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL.
tell the truth
....
live my life.
Go on adventures.
Learn to play the piano
Understand the way people feel,

understand in general.
accept the things i don't understand.
start my own clothing boutique
i want to
... let people in.
break down my many barriers.

serve.
Learn to S W I M.
love. be loved. and love.
forgive. learn.
choose a major.
go on more adventures, take pictures.
JOIN the peace corps... maybe.
i want to have a job that i like. or at least i can tolerate.
i want to have some sort of savings
i want to be prepared.
i want to...

FEEL.
..... Freedom.
DANCE. DANCE, DANCE.
BE IN CONTROL,

I want BALANCE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have Thursday off? let's go learn how to swim that day! practice practice practice. then how good it will feel to really get things done on your to do list! yay! writing it down is always a good first step!!!!