CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

talk, walk, run. I CAN FLY.

Like the mercy corps, i believe that "human imagination and energy can inspire innovative solutions to any problem, no matter how intractable." My values, my heart, my soul, my very core inspires and intensely urges me to act, to make a difference. I just don't know how to do that when getting out of bed seems to be too much on occasion. I feel uplifted by things i discover in my everyday life: music i hear, things I observe, thoughts that i think and even more often than not, my feelings. Sometimes I am overwhelmed with feelings. Feelings that go beyond any form of verbal expression, Its beautiful!

Sometimes, alone and secluded on a lonely winters day I laugh; I OVERFLOW with contentment with the only reason being the contentment could no longer stand to be ignored. It's amazing how difficult it is for me to get the idea of free agency under control. Free agency = decisions and choices. That means i choose, I choose to get out of bed, i choose to observe, imagine, create, love, forgive, eat, listen, talk, walk, run, and sometimes i think even fly! I choose to not let the fact that i got pulled over this morning ruin my day... well you get the picture. I choose to be in control. Its a funny thing, I believe once I solidly harness this concept in it entirety i can change the world, but until then, I'll just take it one day at a time!

Be happy!
Right now.
Because YOU CAN BE!

2 comments:

The Betitas said...

so wise, so true. p.s. sorry you got pulled over:(

Anonymous said...

I like when you post! little poet. and pulled over huh? have yet to hear about this.